This blog is to journal my learning experience in Shuttle tatting. It will be my visual journal. I am new to tatting and am in the process of learning to design my own tatting.
Monday, March 23, 2009
Needle tatting
I first started tatting with a needle, I had won three needles and two books and some threads in a giveaway that Patricia was having. I joined an online tatting class and made theseand these
Thanks ! I owe it all you, getting me going in tatting. If I hadn't won your give away, I'd probably still be wanting to learn to tat and never doing anything about it.
2 comments:
Looking good, Thelma!
Thanks ! I owe it all you, getting me going in tatting. If I hadn't won your give away, I'd probably still be wanting to learn to tat and never doing anything about it.
Post a Comment