I got so excited over this trial piece. I done a few different things to it to decide what looked better. Finally , I think I will be able to make something with this.
Excitement going on here,,I am doing the happy dance. I finally was able to come up with my first design. How awesome is that!
5 comments:
Good for you! Nice design! Way to perservere. :)
Great! I am so proud of you, your first design! yeah! This would be very pretty if you made several and joined them together for a BIG doily or table runner or table cloth or ...
Don't forget to write it all down and put your name on it.
Congrats.
You did real good with your design. I want to learn to make my own to, but I'm a coward along with a lack of time. I've dreamt about it enough, so pretty soon I will give it a try.
Hurray! Your first design looks terrific!
Thelma wow! Your work is absolutely fantastic! Is there nothing you can't do? lolol
hugz:)
Post a Comment