
Here is #1 of my 25 motif challenge. I got this pattern on Beverly's website www.bellaonline.com
I believe the way I received this pattern was through the online tatting group, but not for sure. Anyways, I printed it off, and then tried to go back to the site while I was working on it cause I didn't have a pic to go by. Well, I couldn't find it. lol
I tried to follow Beverly's instructions, but I messed up,,and had already had to restart it three times, so there was no way I was going to start over again. lol Anyways,,this is what I come up with. I don't remember what the pic looked like so Beverly I hope I done ok with your pattern.
5 comments:
Your motif is very pretty! I love the color, too!
I know, I haven't been able to get to The Bella Online Tatting site, either. It's kinda sad.
Try this link:
(copy and paste into your browser window)
http://www.bellaonline.com/site/tatting
I was able to get to it.
Pretty in pink! : ) Fox
I think it looks fantastic!
Thank you everyone for your wonderful compliments.
I can get on the bellaonline website, I just can't find this pattern,,did you find this pattern tattingchick?
Post a Comment